Risk management strategies, regulatory updates and investment market development in Russia
Risk & Return Russia 2013, endorsed by Risk and Structured Products magazines, will take place in Moscow 23 April 2013!
The annual Risk & Return Russia conference, now in its 5th year, will again gather Russia's most prominent risk managers and investment gurus to discuss the new regulatory measures affecting the financial market, risk management solutions for investment, banking and pension sectors, and asset management trends brought about by the current investment climate.
The conference is researched and produced with the assistance of the most respected financial market practitioners, to ensure that all information delivered is of the highest quality and topicality.
We will discuss a range of crucial issues including:
- Understanding future developments in the national banking system
- Strengthening of the banking and the financial market infrastructure in Russia
- Counterparty credit risk and Basel III
- Setting up a trade repository and its role in the financial market development
- Further development of close-out netting for derivatives and REPO deals
- Structured products in your investment portfolio
- Rating systems modelling and analysis
- Economic capital concept and current trends in risk management
- Pension regulation and what it means for the pension reserves management
- Investing strategies in the highly volatile fund market
- Introducing the concept of risk appetite
- Market and credit risk integration
- Implementing regulatory risk parameters to capital calculation in AM and broker companies
- Practical impact of Basel III requirements on the Russian banking system
Over 150 senior level risk and investment professionals joined us at our fourth sell-out event in April 2012 to discuss the most recent issues raised by the financial crisis that had affected the development of risk management systems and investment behaviour.
Hear what our past delegates say:
- First of all, many thanks for your excellent job done to organise the Moscow event. I immensely enjoyed the conference: the agenda, the venue, selection of speakers and participants - all was at the very high level
- Very well organised event with timely topics on risk management
- High level of speakers, good coverage of topics in risk management area
- Interesting agenda with qualified speakers in risk management business from different financial institutions
- Conference left a very good impression, touched upon most interesting topics with high level professionals
- Educational and thought provoking, this conference saw participants of the highest level
- Risk & Return Russia conference is the most worthy contribution to risk management system developments in Russia
- This conference helped to identify the most problematic and challenging areas of risk management in different financial institutions
- Impressive and respectable event , it brings together the risk community traditionally every year now
- Educational, valuable and constructive event